Do you have an Oriental rug that’s in dire need of cleaning? Is your Chinese rug almost unrecognizable because of all the food stains and mud splatters on it? Or maybe your rug used to be the color of cream and ivory and now you can’t even see a tiny hint on pastel on it. Area rugs are beautiful but they need to be cleaned frequently, if you are to keep them beautiful for a long time. Sadly, vacuuming, scrubbing and bleaching isn’t always the best way to go. For one thing, proper Chinese rug cleaning doesn’t use bleaches and harmful detergent.
If you’re looking for a Chinese rug cleaning company that knows exactly how to clean delicate Chinese rugs, look no further! ABC Rug and Carpet Cleaners has perfected a Chinese rug cleaning method for all types of oriental rugs.
Why Choose ABC Rug and Carpet Cleaners?
We understand it is quite a challenge to do Chinese rug cleaning but over the years, we have learned to perfect it by developing a solution and cleaning process specially used for Chinese rugs.
What ABC Rug and Carpet Cleaners Offer?
Chinese rug cleaning is not your typical wash-hang-dry process. It involves certain measures that allow your rug to stay in shape and be revitalized later on. Here are some of the steps that we take in cleaning your Chinese rugs:
- 1. Completely studying all the parts of your rug. A lot of rug cleaners misunderstand the intricacies of a Chines rug. Because they lack the knowledge and experience, they sometimes skip cleaning the little parts of the rug. The Chinese rug cleaning that we provide does not skip the tassels and fringes of your rug. We carefully brush them using soft bristles and we don’t soak them under water.
- 2. Discerning the difference of ordinary and Chinese rugs. Identification of the rug fiber content is the most essential phase in cleaning the rug. Not all carpet cleaners can fathom the value and worth of a Chinese rug unlike ABC Rug and Cleaners.
- 3. Providing a through clean. Our cleaning specialists does not go over the rugs once, they go over it many times to ensure that the stains and dirt are thoroughly removed. Trademarked vacuums and equipment are used in order to preserve your rug as well. Here’s what we specialize on:
- a. Steam Cleaning
- b. Stain Removal
- c. Odor Removal
- d. Carpet and rug Restoration
- e. Water Damage Repair
- f. Fringe Damage Repair
- g. Moth Damage Repair
4. Carefully choosing the cleaning solutions. Chinese rugs are in itself fragile, we make it a point to use only soft and organic cleaning agents. Strong chemicals have the tendency to relieve the rug off its true nature, thus, fading the rug. We can prevent this from happening.
Are You Ready to Pick-Up the Phone?
ABC Rug and Carpet Cleaners is not your ordinary rug cleaning service. We are a premiere company that provides affordable and tailored rug cleaning services.
- We have affordable rates.
- We understand the value of your dollar.
- We value your time.
Call now: 1-888-829-7072.