A lot of rug cleaning companies are on the rise. Some of them have been around for some time, while others are just new or franchises from a company chain. For an average home owner who only calls a rug cleaning company once or twice a year, it’s really impossible to tell which company offers the best service and value for their money. Now among new and established companies that offer rug cleaning and carpet cleaning, there are those who do it at the owner’s home or office, and those who do it in their own factory. Which should you choose? Is there any difference at all? Yes. There’s a whole world of difference between in-home cleaning and factory cleaning.
Benefits of a Rug Cleaning Factory
- Top to bottom rug cleaning. When a cleaning company goes to your home to clean your rugs, most of them can only clean the top half of the rug. What happens is their machine saturates the top half with detergent and water, leaving the bottom half untouched because they didn’t flip or turn the rug over. In reality, they’re only cleaning the surface of your rug, which doesn’t really make it clean and germ-free. By opting for a company that does the cleaning in a rug cleaning factory, you have the assurance that the top and bottom of your rug will be cleaned thoroughly because they have heavy duty machinery that flips the rugs and cleans it from top to bottom.
- Rug Fringes are cleaned. Regular steam cleaning and dry cleaning methods don’t address tangled and dirty rug fringes. Only factory cleaning addresses these fringes through delicate washing, drying and untangling.
- Thorough rinsing and drying unlike any other. If you have your rugs cleaned at home, the cleaning technicians will only use ventilation and sometimes truck mounted drying systems. Since your rug isn’t properly hung after the cleaning, it doesn’t get a chance to dry completely. This causes mildew, rot and premature soiling, hence wasting your time and money. Only factory rug cleaning has a thorough rinsing and drying process that extracts all the soap, grit and residue away from your rug. Your rug is also hung in a well-ventilated room to prevent musty smells and ensure that it dries completely.
ABC Rug Cleaning Factory Cleaning Services:
- Organic carpet and rug cleaning
- Persian, Afghan, Chinese and Silk rug cleaning
- Area rug cleaning
- Rug restoration
- Rug repair
- Spot and stain removal
- Odor Removal
- Rug and Carpet Deodorizing
New York’s Number 1 Choice for Rug Cleaning
From ABC Rug and Carpet Cleaners, you will only get first class cleaning and customer service from people who truly care about you and your family. Our experienced cleaning technicians can clean any type of rug and carpet imaginable! Best of all, we use organic cleaning solutions not only to protect the environment but also to prolong the life of your rugs and carpets. For top to bottom rug and carpet cleaning, choose ABC Rug and Carpet Cleaners.